dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Friday, April 22, 2005
Cockroach, my dear cockroach, do you know what I am feeling right now? I feel that you are such a coward, such a phoney. I never acted to be anyone else infront of you, its been me all along. Yet you can find the heart to dump me, yes i say dump. I dunno if you actually dumped me, but yea, it certainly felt like it. And I want you to know this cockroach, that the feeling of being dumped aint pleasant at all. I should know. U should know too. So unless you feel like apologising to your dear friend thats been HURT so terribly by yours truly, then please get outta my face and never ever cross my path ever again. Guys if you see him, bash him up for me. Cus he aint one bit nice. and I'm saying this as a fact.Oh man. Life can really get you down some times. Here are the top 5 things I am troubled over 1) Exams 2)Friends---the lowest of the caste system 3)Boy trouble 4) Family relations 5)My heavy responsiblity as 2B's chairperson Okay. Number 1 on the list. Exams. mid yr exams are starting next tuesday and here I am blogging. The weasle problem has really been bugging me these few days. She's like distorting the facts bout me and telling ppl that I did these things...when These things have never ever crossed my mind. Like wtf. Ok then boy trouble. I jus wanna thank xian, xue qi minqi and peng and all those other guides and 2B ppl that encouraged me on with cockroach...i really appreaciate it..hahahs..but i think he doesnt see me the way i see him, so carrying on this fantasy aint gonna work out. I've given up, yes i have. I've decided to treat him jus as a brudder, a fren. Yupp. nd my heart and soul shall be devoted to a certain someone who I am sure all of you reading now will know of..hahahss.. Then comes family. I dunno why but I'm beginning to hate home more and more these days.I know home is hard to coem by and that you should treasure urs if you had one cus some ppl dont. But yea..maybe I'm jus being a tyrant. Arrggss heck. As 2B' chair. I really love you guys and will certainly TRY MY VERY BEST to serve you all and build class spirit yadday adda.. but you guys have to first of all cooperate with minqi and I. I tell you it may look easy jus standing there and shouting to the class to keep quiet but thats only a meagre percent of what class leaders gotta do. Due to time constraint, I shall not list them out. We love you guys and pls pls!! Try to keep our volume down!! Our aimto be the best class in the level right? We gotta work towards it ppl!!! Yupp tts about it. Thanks guys JM OUT |